Best Food Apps for Travelers
Monday, 22 April 2013 13:25
We’ve road tested the latest crop of digital tools to help you find exactly what you’re looking for, from the perfect cup of coffee to a last-minute restaurant deal.
Ukrainian restaurant in USA won culinary oscar
Tuesday, 09 April 2013 13:07
Kramarczuk's, Ukrainian deli and restaurant in northeast Minneapolis, has won a James Beard American Classic Award. The award is given to regional establishments, often family-owned, that are "treasured for their timeless appeal, quality food and local character".
“World of Chocolate” Festival
Monday, 01 April 2013 19:23
For the first in Kyiv at the Independence Square wide scale sweet “World of Chocolate” festival will be held. All the participants and guests of the city will see a wonderful entertaining show program for children and adults.
A new gastro festival will take place in Kharkiv
Wednesday, 20 March 2013 16:01
A new gastronomic festival, which is dedicated to Ukrainian borsch, will be soon held in Kharkiv region. The news was reported by the head of information and methodological tourist center of the region D. Darmostuk.
Monday, 11 March 2013 19:54
Maslenitsa, also known as Butter Week, Pancake week, or Cheesefare Week, is Ukrainian religious and folk holiday. It is celebrated during the last week before Great Lent — that is, the seventh week before Eastern Orthodox Easter. Maslenitsa corresponds to the Western Christian Carnival, except that Orthodox Lent begins on a Monday.
- Tracing the coffee house revolution to its Ukrainian roots
- Celebrating food traditions in Ukraine
- Ukraine develops positive image of winemaking
- VI National Chocolate Festival, will take place in Lviv!
- 6th festival of new wine in Uzhgorod
- Congratulations with World Food Day
- World Egg Day
- Two men have been banned from restaurant after their appetites
- Ukrainian borscht is in the top 10 list of soups
Page 1 of 2